The object of the invention is the obtention of a mouldable and resistant plastic material.
Degree of development
The date of publication of the grant of both patents takes place on September 6th, 2018.
Recently there has been a research contract by researchers, Dr. Carlos Morán and Dr. Damián de Torres, who together with the University of La Laguna and the Cabildo of Tenerife will carry out a research project “Agustín de Betancourt ” which will last at least four years (2019 – 2022).
– Modeling Clay Industrial is a professional modeling paste for the modeling industry (automotive, design, stop-motion cinema).
– Paper papier mache and cardboard for modeling. Fallero cardboard
DIY and Crafts
– PAPMACHE prepared papier-mâché paper for modeling, ready to be used. Clean, light and dry at room temperature. It kneads and molds easily.
– Resineco modeling paste, from the manufacturer Becks Plastilin.
– Ecological surf boards made of cork and cardboard surfboards.
– Honeycomb cardboard, plates, panels and laminates. Paper and cardboard to wrap.
– Paper and cardboard for filling.
-Reusable cardboard packaging.
– The materials for bioconstruction are made with ecological materials, recycled, recyclable or materials of vegetable origin and biocompatible, harmless for people and Environment.
– (Biohaus) Insulating materials made with wood fiber, recycled newspaper and cork.
– Bulk cellulose, corkboard, wood fiber
– Phonestar acoustic insulation boards are composed of cardboard and sand, being a material manufactured with natural raw materials.
– Thermal and acoustic cellulose insulation for construction, made from recycled, ecological newspaper.
– Printed immobilization splint in 3D to replace the plaster cast.
– The plastic splint printed in 3D. Beyond its use as a gypsum replacement, 3D printed splints can also be used as prostheses to immobilize certain parts of the body.
– Splint made from corn, the 3D printer prints and shapes the different pieces that make up the splint.
– Cortex mold, made from recycled materials to build its prototype with recycled waste materials composed of polyamide, a polymer found in natural materials, such as silk, wool, composite materials such as nylon and kevlar). Light and recyclable.
A story in Research
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt neque porro quisquam est.
- Conversion Rate – 90%
- Return Users – 77%
- Social Following – 85%